Tue18Feb201410am-11.30amLife Long Learning Centre, Carn Gwaval
Email marketing workshop
- Learn how Email Marketing is still relevant and delivers measurable results in an increasingly complex digital world
- Appreciate what is current good practice in terms of content and send frequency
- Get to grips with interpreting and using the resultant analytics
- Review examples of campaigns and consider content that might be relevant to different businesses
- Understand how segmentation works and how it benefits business
for the Islands' Partnership
09 Dec20 Nov15 Nov
Some of you will know that Nick Bond arrived in September as the IP’s new executive director. What you may not know is that Amanda Bond, his wife, is alsoMore...
A photo depicting Richard Pearce’s art studio on Bryher has scooped this year’s top prize in the annual Isles of Scilly Photography Competition, which is organised annually by the Islands'More...
The Isles of Scilly scooped three gongs at last week’s dazzling Cornwall Tourism Awards which, for the second year running, took place in the stunning Truro Cathedral. Tanglewood Kitchen wonMore...