Tue18Feb201410am-11.30amLife Long Learning Centre, Carn Gwaval
Email marketing workshop
- Learn how Email Marketing is still relevant and delivers measurable results in an increasingly complex digital world
- Appreciate what is current good practice in terms of content and send frequency
- Get to grips with interpreting and using the resultant analytics
- Review examples of campaigns and consider content that might be relevant to different businesses
- Understand how segmentation works and how it benefits business
for the Islands' Partnership
13 Dec26 Oct24 Sep
The Isles of Scilly has today launched its new flagship destination website, visitislesofscilly.com. The new site, which features integrated online booking options, has been developed by the Islands’ Partnership, Scilly’sMore...
Two internationally-acclaimed artists – Luke Jerram and Gordon Young – have been appointed by Creative Islands, the Arts Council funded project for the Isles of Scilly led by the Islands’More...
The Islands’ Partnership is delighted to announce that the Isles of Scilly Tourist Information Centre (TIC) is amongst three island businesses shortlisted for this year’s Cornwall Tourism Awards. The otherMore...