Tue18Feb201410am-11.30amLife Long Learning Centre, Carn Gwaval
Email marketing workshop
- Learn how Email Marketing is still relevant and delivers measurable results in an increasingly complex digital world
- Appreciate what is current good practice in terms of content and send frequency
- Get to grips with interpreting and using the resultant analytics
- Review examples of campaigns and consider content that might be relevant to different businesses
- Understand how segmentation works and how it benefits business
for the Islands' Partnership
03 May17 Apr13 Mar
2018 Visitor Survey for Scilly Reveals Increase in First Time Visitors and Growing Demand for Short Breaks
The Isles of Scilly’s latest official Visitor Survey (2018) has revealed a growing trend for short breaks to the islands, particularly in the shoulder months and by first-time visitors, whilstMore...
The Islands’ Partnership wishes to announce that its Executive Director, David Jackson will be leaving the organisation in July after four and a half years in the role. David leavesMore...
This May 10th - 22nd, the Isles of Scilly will come alive like never before in a 13-day celebration of music, theatre, spoken word, visual arts and island life, includingMore...